You may have noticed that your skin looks a little duller than before. This is normal, especially if you constantly receive intense sunbathing. But this doesn’t have to be a problem, it’s really easy to correct, all you need is a body peeling to get your skin back to its original appearance.
But… What is body peeling?
It is one of the main treatments of spas, spas and beauty centres. These are mostly done on the face, but the technique can be modified to be performed on any part of the body, or in its entirety if you wish.
Generally, the body peeling is performed after a cleansing and before any type of treatment is performed. In short, this treatment consists of removing the horny layer of the epidermis in a very superficial way. In this way we eliminate the dead cells accumulated in the skin. Thus, the youngest and freshest cells can receive the treatment with waves, creams and lights that are applied to it.
In short, the body peeling is a beauty treatment, and in essence, its mission is to cleanse the skin in depth.
What are the benefits of a body peeling?
- This treatment can bring you many benefits on the skin, among them:
- A smoother, younger and cleaner skin, then, we have removed the outer layer of the epidermis which was full of dead cells.
- A more appropriate surface for applying the creams and ointments of our choice.
- If you have cracked, hard or damaged areas, this treatment is essential if you want to gradually disappear these imperfections.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- It not only brings benefits for our skin, but for us in general. Since this treatment can relax us a lot and relieve stress. In this way it helps us to be better able to face the problems that will come later.
Can I only do this treatment in spas or beauty salons?
Not necessarily, you can also do it at home without any problem. To do a body peeling at home you do not need to buy many things, only the following ingredients:
- 100 grams of bran, preferably oatmeal.
- Half a well crushed avocado.
- A base oil that is your favorite, such as jojoba, olive, sunflower or almond.
- Dried green seaweed, these can be bought in any well-stocked herbalist or supermarket. A few strips should be more than enough.
- A mane glove that doesn’t scratch too much.
Well, once you have all these ingredients handy, you will make your homemade body peeling in the following way:
- To start, you should have the algae soaked for about an hour, then mash them together with the avocado and fat. Once you get a homogeneous paste, mix it with the oat bran (which must be whole).
- Then go to the bathroom, which is where you will do the peeling. With the body clean and moist, you should spread the mixture all the way from the shoulders to the ankles, you should cut into the elbows, abdomen, buttocks, hips, knees and feet. Then gently massage with the glove of mane, if the paste dries, moisturize it.
- This operation must be done for at least 5 minutes, and should not take longer than 15 minutes. Then rinse and massage again but with a moisturizer.
Be very careful about the following:
It is completely logical and rational, but it never goes without saying:
- Do not have a body peeling where there are open wounds, unknown rashes or eczema.
- Do not abuse this treatment, just do it once a week will be enough.
- After this treatment you need to apply a good dose of nourishing or moisturizing cream of your choice. Otherwise, you’ll start to feel tense. You can change the ointments for lotions or oils, and, if they are flavored, so much the better.
So, in short, the body peeling removes all dead skin cells. In this way it cleanses it deeply and restores its natural radiance. In addition, you will provide softness and hydration, purify and oxygenate the epidermis, repairing it in a deep way. As a result, it will be smoother and denser.
As you know, don’t abuse this treatment. Once a week is enough, and at least twice a year. Ideally, before the summer so you can get a spectacular tan and after the summer, to heal and soften the skin.
Also remember that in addition of body peeling, the use of creams like BellaVei provide the skin with nutrients and a renewal of its smoothness. It’s a natural complex that keeps her young and healthy.