You have surely used a thousand and one treatments to make your hair look abundant and spectacular, but you have not had results. If this is your case, know these 7 tricks that help you make your hair grow faster without complications.
There are simple and practical methods that effectively restore the structure of the hair strand. Like the trick of using grated onion on the scalp before shampooing. Believe it or not, Mother Nature is the key to consistent hair growth.
So that you can make your hair grow faster it is recommended to drink plenty of water and maintain a balanced diet. In addition it is necessary to change some habits in your lifestyle to show off an enviable hair.
5 Vitamins essential for hair growth
The strands of our hair go through a birth process, they last a few months and then fall out. But you don’t know how much hair grows in a month, do you? Studies have shown that daily hair growth is about 0.3 millimeters per day to reach a total of 1 cm per month.
If you want a constantly growing scalp, you need to supply the essential nutrients that reach directly into the hair structure. To do this, it is important to know which vitamins make hair grow naturally and much faster. The most important are:
- Vitamin E: is one of the vitamins that acts as a nutrient to supply blood to the scalp. Bringing the constant oxygenation of the hair follicles, which contributes to the perfect passage of the new hair strands.
- Vitamin A: allows the scalp to be lubricated thanks to the fact that it is responsible for producing sebum in the area of the holes through which the hair comes out. Prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin C: one of the essential vitamins to fight against free radicals that dry and damage the hair strand. It cannot be missing in your daily diet because it promotes hair growth because it has the particularity of increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. This ensures that the hair has no obstacles to come out through the holes.
- Biotin: an extraordinary vitamin that can’t be missing from your daily diet. And if you’re still wondering how to make your hair grow constantly? Biotin is the right answer because it helps in the production of keratin and allows for scalp elasticity.
- Folic acid: directly intervenes in the renewal of the cells and the structure of the hair in a deep way. It is essential for healthy hair growth.
How to grow hair with these 7 tricks
Since we’re looking for healthy, steady hair growth, pay attention to these simple, practical tricks. You just have to have eggs, rosemary oil, onions on hand. The procedure is very simple:
- Place 2 eggs and add 3 tablespoons of rosemary oil, along with 1 grated onion in a bowl. Beat strongly and apply from root to tip. This strengthens the strand and brings total restoration. Perform this operation once every 15 days.
- Brush your hair before bedtime for about 100 times, do not pull the hair to avoid stress on the hair follicles.
- Place rosemary leaves in your shampoo. Let it activate its properties for about 48 hours and wash your hair with this twice a week.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants such as parsley, lemon, red pepper, kiwi.
- Include in your daily diet beef liver, lean red meat, fish that are sources of protein, vital for hair growth.
- Take a high-impact vitamin supplement like FollicleRx because it provides nutrients from the inside out. This product has the particularity that repairs the hair, stimulates and makes the hair grow in a healthy way, besides its effectiveness to stop hair loss.
- Gather your hair with satin ribbons before bedtime. This is a formula that does not fail to make your hair grow faster and without you noticing it.
In addition to these homemade tricks that help hair growth, we invite you to consider the following:
- Do not use hair beauty products containing silicone as they weaken the hair follicles. Which causes the strands of hair to close and strangle.
- Avoid stress at all costs. This is one of the number 1 enemies that slows down hair growth and weakens it in such a way that it falls out much faster.
Now that you have several ways to make your hair grow naturally and healthily, don’t hesitate to put them into practice and enjoy spectacular hair.