How many of us spend hours in front of the mirror carefully observing our cellulite? I think we’ve all done it once… And there is really no magic formula to eliminate it. However, there are quite effective methods that can help us feel beautiful in our own skin.
Cellulite is not only a matter of aesthetics, but it is also a functional disorder that appears in the connective tissue characterized by the accumulation of liquids and fat in certain areas of the body: hips, thighs, buttocks, and sometimes even deposited on the inside of the knees.
Why does Cellulite appear?
Its appearance is not always easy to determine since there are many factors that trigger this accumulation of adipose tissue.
- Hormonal instability.
- An unhealthy diet.
- A slow metabolism.
- Having a sedentary life.
- Having a high level of body fat.
- Genetic load.
And all these factors are closely related to our daily lifestyle, including stress, is a determining factor in the appearance of cellulite.
Generally, the legs are the area of the body most affected and there are many women who to hide it have even modified their way of dressing. However, if you feel identified with this, you should know that not everything is lost.
There are several habits and tips that can help you improve your appearance and, at the same time, will help you improve your quality of life.
How to eliminate cellulite: 3 essential habits to at least reduce it
Reduce your salt intake: You have to know that foods that contain a lot of salt cause you to retain liquid and this will only worsen the appearance of cellulite in the long run. By this, we don’t mean that you are going to eat unsavory but you can replace it with sea salt and spices, or use the minimum and indispensable.
Drink water: Despite the great information on the Internet about the benefits of drinking it, there are many people who still need it, completely ignore it. The ideal is that you drink 2 liters in the course of the day and not replace it with soft drinks or sugary drinks.
Learn to masticate: This is a step that most people skip, we live in a constant rush where we do everything fast and practical. However, eating slowly helps your mouth secrete an enzyme that will help with digestion to dissolve food. In addition, when food reaches the stomach whole it can cause digestive problems and disorders that in the long run can become more than a headache.
Natural Treatments to Eliminate Cellulite
How many times have we purchased a product on the market that promises to eliminate root cellulite? Based on the fact that the first step is to improve our habits, there are tricks that can help us improve the appearance of cellulite skin:
- The GREEN TEA is one of them. And if you didn’t know, camilina has a diuretic effect, that is, it favors the loss of liquid, is antioxidant and improves the appearance of the skin considerably. It is recommended that you have one cup on an empty stomach and another in the middle of the afternoon.
- ANTICELLULITE MASSAGES: Massaging the affected area can help you drain trapped liquid. In addition, it helps dissolve the hard fat nodules that form cellulite. This treatment can be done at home, massaging circularly with the knuckles and some oil, either coconut, almond or orange.
- WALK OR SWIMM: But getting moving is going to help you with this problem. Aerobic exercises are ideal for losing weight. However, dumbbell strength training can help you attack specific areas with exercises such as squatting and hypogressive abs.
- INCLUDE POTASSIUM IN YOUR DIET: Did you know that eating one banana a day can help improve your circulation? Foods rich in potassium such as avocado, spinach, tomato, and cauliflower are rich in this mineral.
- REPLACE COFFEE: It’s not bad to drink your morning cup of coffee. The problem starts when you drink too much coffee a day. Too much caffeine in your body can cause dehydration and this promotes adipocytes to be located where you least want.
- LOTS OF PINEAPPLE AND SARDINES: These are super-powerful foods that you must include in your diet. In the case of pineapple, has anti-inflammatory power and also diuretic, thanks to bromelain, achieving an anti-cellulite effect in your body. And the omega 3 acids present in the sardine directly influence lipid oxidation and thermogenesis.
Finally, it is important that before doing any type of treatment for cellulite that you find costly or painful, take into account that the main agent that fights orange peel skin is our pantry.
Improving our habits is the starting point that will allow you not only to look better physically but also to feel full of energy, vitality, and self-confidence.
Leave me your comment and tell me about your experience in the battle against cellulite.
Do you have any advice you can share or have you tried a method that was effective for you? Feel free to comment it here below!